This is without a doubt the best raincoat that I have ever bought!
It’s the Ilse Jacobsen Softshell Raincoat.
What I like about this coat:
- It’s practical, stylish and the most waterproof coat I have owned.
- It’s very comfortable to wear, it’s made of breathable soft-shell material, it has tapered seams and a fleece lining.
- It has a 2-way water repellent zipper.
- It uses teflon nanotechnology which helps to keep you warm and dry.
- It can be machine washed at home.
I bought in the Avoca Shop in Kilmacanoge, Co Wicklow, Ireland.
To keep it in tip-top condition and to keep it water repellent you need to follow the washing instructions carefully, wash it at 30 degrees and use a special water repellent detergent. I recommend washing it with Nikwax Tech Wash / Soft Shell Proof.